Anyone can give you a low price for car insurance. Some people save money by reducing their coverage down to such low limits that they hardly have any coverage at all. Just because the State sets a minimum limit does not mean that the required limits are enough or are advisable. They are a bare minimum. By the way, Virginia has not increased that limit in over 20 years. Most people are really looking for the best value they can get for their insurance dollar. Here is a short list of little known value added benefits that are only available from Nationwide Insurance.
1) Did you know that some people can get "free" life insurance from Nationwide? Well, kind of…Nationwide will discount your car insurance and your home insurance when you also have your life insurance with Nationwide. That discount is significant. On Average clients save between $100 and $200 per year! That is enough to buy a life insurance policy. Even if your own life insurance rates are higher, you may know someone who can benefit from a life policy. A child or grandchild can be very inexpensive to insure and it is possible to literally get a policy for free!
2) Did you know that Nationwide can pay up to $2,000 toward a rental car the next time you have a claim? The only catch is you have to carry $900 of coverage and use Nationwide’s’ Blue Ribbon Claims process. The benefit is you should not have to worry about how long it takes to get your car fixed!
3) Did you know that the Road Side Assistance Coverage available for you to add to your policy provides the same or better coverage than independent auto clubs like AAA for a fraction of the cost? And, no your rates will not go up if you file a claim on Road Side Assistance.
4) Did you know that many customers see their rates GO DOWN when they have Vanishing Deductible, Road Side Assistance and Accident/Violation Forgiveness? You do need to insure your home with Nationwide and have at least $100/$300 bodily injury limits and have been insure with us for at least 18 months. But, if you fall into that category you may be able to reduce your rate and get a better policy!
5) Did you know that when you carry higher limits of liability you pay less for insurance? That’s right, it is a little know rating fact, but customers who carry higher limits of liability with Nationwide pay less. You must have had the coverage in force for 1 year to get the discount.
6) Did you know that if you have a Nationwide Mutual Insurance policy that you have a Guaranteed Renewal contract? You also have a policy that will not raise your rates for claims of less than $1250, will cover your pets if they are injured in the car and will replace electronic key fobs without any cost to you!
7) Did you know that if your windshield is cracked (smaller then the size of a dollar bill) Nationwide will pay for the repair at no cost to you?
8) Did you know that Total Loss Deductible waiver is included in our Vanishing Deductible package? That means you pay $0 when you have a total loss on your car.
9) Did you know that Nationwide can forgive your fist accident and ticket? Plus, once you go 3 years without an accident or ticket we will forgive another one!
10) Did you know that you can get vehicle upgrade coverage, new car replacement coverage and gap insurance on your Nationwide policy?
11) Did you know that Nationwide has it’s own staff of dedicated claims professionals? That means that you won’t have to wait to talk to a knowledgeable professional about your claim. You will have an advocate looking out for your needs every step of the way.
As you can see, Nationwide offers one of the most comprehensive auto insurance contracts available. Not all insurance companies offer clients this array of options and benefits. You can customize your policy and you can still pay some of the lowest rates around. The next time you are shopping for car insurance be sure that you are getting the best deal, not just the lowest price. Low prices are easy. Providing customers with real value is what we are about here at Griffin-Owens and at Nationwide.