Low Rates for Car Insurance
Everyone is different and everyone has different needs when it comes to car insurance. We offer low prices and we can compare rates with several insurance companies to ensure that you are getting our best possible rate. Some insurance companies offer better rates for families in Herndon, Reston and Farifax County while others specialize in Loudoun County. Insurance companies don't offer everyone the same rate. There are many variables that can make company "A" a better fit for you than company "B". If you have special requirements like an FR-44 or SR-22 we can help you also. Having an experienced agent who understands what the insurance companies are looking for can save you hundreds or even thousands of dollars per year.
Plus, we understand that not everyone is looking for just a low price. You want to know that you have quality coverage from a company that you can trust to be there when you need them. You also may be interested in additional benefits with your car insurance. Coverages like Road Side Assistance or Vanishing Deductible may provide you with additional peace of mind. That is why we get to know you before we quote you a policy.
We know that everyone is different and that we all have different needs when it comes to car insurance. That is why we can offer a unique combination of coverage options and benefits to fit the way you use your car perfectly. Options like:
- Accident and Violation Forgiveness can give you and your family additional peace of mind if the unexpected does happen. Knowing your rates will not increase can relieve anxiety and worry as well as save you money.
- Vanishing Deductible is another way you can control the unexpected costs of a loss. You can have your deductible waived if you suffer a total loss and every year you go without a loss your deductible is reduced by $100 for all losses! It is a reward to you because you are a good driver.
- Road Side Assistance that is as comprehensive as plans costing ten times as much. You can receive member benefits like up to $300 for a tow, trip planning, trip continuance coverage and more. Your cost is as little as $10 per year per car.
- Good as New Vehicle Replacement including:
- Gap Coverage,
- Vehicle Upgrade coverage and
- New Car Replacement coverage!
- Transportation Expense Coverage to provide you with a Rental car in the event of a loss.
Plus, we offer limits of liability and deductibles for comprehensive and collision to fit everyone's needs and budget.
Everyone likes to save money and discounts are a great way to save on your insurance. Here are some of our most popular:
- Bundle Discount: If you have your Auto, Home and Life with us you can save more than 25% on your car insurance and home insurance!
- Safe Driver Discount: Good drivers pay less!
- Multi-car discount.
- Advanced quote discount: If you call us at least 8 days before your current policy renews, you can save more!
- Good Student discount: Getting good grades is hard work and we reward your good student with big savings on car insurance.
- Safe Rider Discounts for new drivers. (New drivers complete an on-line course for free movie coupons worth $20)
- Defensive Driver Discounts for drivers over age 55.
- Military Discount.
Auto insurance provides property, liability and medical coverage:
- Property coverage pays for damage to or theft of your car.
- Liability coverage pays for your legal responsibility to others for bodily injury or property damage.
- Medical coverage pays for the cost of treating injuries, rehabilitation and sometimes lost wages and funeral expenses.
An auto insurance policy is comprised of six different kinds of coverage. Most states require you to buy some, but not all, of these coverages. If you're financing a car, your lender may also have requirements.
Most auto policies are for six months or a year. Your insurance company should notify you by mail when it's time to renew the policy and to pay your premium.
Why do you need auto insurance?
It's really all about protecting yourself financially.
- If you're in an accident or your car is stolen, it costs money, often a lot of money, to fix or replace it.
- If you or any passengers are injured in an accident, medical costs can be extremely expensive.
- If you or your car is responsible for damage or injury to others, you may be sued for much more than you're worth.
- Not only is having insurance a prudent financial decision, many states require you to have at least some coverage.
Questions to ask your agent
Your Independent Agent is an advocate for finding auto insurance that meets your specific needs. Here are a few things to consider as you prepare for the discussion:
- How much can you afford to pay if you get in an accident? (To keep premiums low you may want to have a higher deductible and be willing to pay more for repairs.)
- What is the insurance company's level of service and ability to pay claims?
- What discounts are available? (Ask about good driver, multiple policy and student discounts.)
- What's the procedure for filing and settling a claim? (Ask who to call and what happens after you file a claim.)